- Design included large open spaces and curved walls
- Key bracing walls were limited
- Heavy stone wall cladding needed to consider seismic and high wind loads
- Slender steel portal frames were incorporated in the building fabric
- This provided lateral bracing to support the roof over large open spaces
- Reinforced masonry with specific engineering design foundations stabilised the wall cladding
30 years of engineering experience and a pre-emptive approach provided the client with peace of mind, ensuring this design dream became a reality.