• Design included large open spaces and curved walls
• Key bracing walls were limited
• Heavy stone wall cladding needed to consider seismic and high wind loads
• Slender steel portal frames were incorporated in the building fabric
• This provided lateral bracing to support the roof over large open spaces
• Reinforced masonry with specific engineering design foundations stabilised the wall cladding
30 years of engineering experience and a pre-emptive approach provided the client with peace of mind, ensuring this design dream became a reality.